"Tell me, Mr. Anderson... what good is a phone call... if you're unable to speak?" - Agent Smith, The Matrix
Ever had a time when you needed the exact syntax of a command and couldn't remember it ?
Or there's a command that has multiple options and you can't remember the exact one you need ?
Thought I'd list a couple of my favorite such places here.
SS64 has nifty things like:
- SQL*Plus Set Commands
- SQL Server DBCC commands (among others)
- Powershell Reference
- Windows Command Shell Reference
What's not to love ?
Tech On The Net has similar goodies for Oracle and SQL Server and assorted other tech goodies
- Need exact syntax for a CURSOR FOR loop in Oracle?
- Can't remember the exact format for a to_date function?
- Quick clarification on what INNER and OUTER joins do?
Two great quick reference sites.